Thursday, February 03, 2005

Ghost in hiding

I was quite jumpy yesterday after the ghostly experience the night before. Walking home from work I flinched at everything that made a noise from car horns to people talking on their mobiles. I walked slower than I ever have from the tube to my apartment.

When I finally arrived at my door, I placed my ear up against it to see if I could hear anything on the other side, but there was nothing. I bit the bullet, opened the door and went in, switching on all the lights within reach. Nothing.

The rest of the night was normal, I did some washing, cooked dinner, surfed the net and watched TV.

Later that night I lay awake in the darkness watching for the light. It seemed like forever and my eyes were stinging. My neck became incredibly sore from craning it towards the doorway.

I got to the point where I could only keep one eye open at a time to give the other some rest. Then I finally gave up and fell asleep.

I have started to wonder, does a ghost know when you're on to it? More importantly, what would make a ghost turn the TV off? I can understand a ghost turning a TV on, but why off? Do ghosts have a bedtime? Do they simply dislike late night TV?

Maybe tonight will be different...


2 Comments:

At 13 February 2005 at 09:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting. keep us posted. whether your account of the events are true or not I suggest you consider taking up writing as you seem to have a talent. Enjoyed reading the blog. No scarcasm intended I assure you. unexplained events are not unusual.

 
At 14 February 2005 at 09:30, Blogger LegalAlien said...

Thanks very much for the compliment! I can assure you if the account wasn't true it'd be far more interesting ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home